Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tired Mood Monday...

5B,
Hopefully you'll get a chance to rest up tonight a bit. Most of you seemed pretty exhausted by the end of the day. I know the MISIC tests really mess up our schedules, so it's hard to stay focused with the goofy times for classes. We did EVEN better on our Math MISIC than our first Reading MISIC last week! That's great that we're improving. Now, it gets even tougher. We have another MISIC (Language Usage) tomorrow right away at 8:45 am. Get a good night's rest and make sure to eat something in the morning to give you some energy.

I'd love to see our scores continue to go up each test that we take to show that our effort is NOT going down each day because we're tired. OK??

I realized I didn't give out ANY blue slips OR pink slips today. I think it was so busy that day was gone before I knew it! Sorry, I'll watch more closely tomorrow! Remember, we had 190 blue slips as of last Thursday. We need 200 to reach the September goal we made! Can't wait to see you accomplish it!!!

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you follow Jason in an aerobics lesson. He will be "Fee Fee" for us tomorrow as you come in. He will continue leading a controlled aerobics class until Tami, our attendance person, tells us she's ready to begin! I REALLY can't wait to see who follows him and proves they've checked the blog!!!

Stay cool, my little 5B Babycakes (mmmmm)

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait 'til tommorrow!?(YA RIGHT) Know what I say to MISICS? "WHATEVER!" AND i also want school to come, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    P.S. This is Taylor H

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...