Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tomorrow's Friday!!!!!!

5B,
I have to say we're getting better with baby steps. Keep it up. I'm proud of the behaviors that have earned us another 64 Cadet Pride slips! That's amazing! Tomorrow, I'll let you know what our new goal to reach by the end of September is.....it will be a tough one, but I KNOW you are capable of it!

Thank your moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, etc. for returning the parent contact information. I'll be calling your homes/cells soon!

Excitement for tomorrow: ICE CREAM! EXTRA RECESS and ART CLASS!!!

I'll know you checked the blog today/tonight if you visit this link of this game and can tell me what it was about!! I'll ask you to whisper it to me during planner time in the morning.

The link is right below the list of followers. It's says "Play Me".
See you tomorrow! Hope you're hungry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...