Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We Won't HIDE our Cadet PRIDE!

My Darling 5B Angels (ding),
You really impressed me today during our discussion in homeroom. I was pleased to see so many of you realizing how important the RESPECTFUL behaviors are but how easily the DISRESPECTFUL behaviors can sneak into our day. So, I was thinking that the title of this post, "We Won't Hide our Cadet Pride!" is a great way to remember to make sure our BLUE slips outnumber our PINK slips. We don't want to "hide" our respectful and responsible behaviors! We want them to stick out each and everyday!

Share with your families how many Cadet Pride slips we have right now (124) and what our goal is to achieve by September 30 (200)!! I am SOOOOOOO happy for our class! This is wonderful. Also, share with your families the new "twist" we have added to earning our Cadet Pride slips.

Let's see if Wednesday (our 3-hour early out) will give us a chance to show-off our fabulous behaviors!! I'll know you checked the blog tonight/today if you stand on your chair after I check your planner and scream "We Won't HIDE our Cadet PRIDE!" to cheer on our class for the day! I can't wait to see who is the most spirit!! Maybe I'll even add a little reward for the one with the most enthusiasm!!!!!

Oh, and here's a heads up about our Wacky Wednesday schedule for tomorrow...
8:45 - 9:05 PE
9:10 - 9:25 Homeroom
9:30 - 10:05 SS/Sci.
10:10 - 10:45 Math/WS
10:50 - 11:30 Reading class only
Lunch (no recess on early outs)
12:05 - 12:25 Planners and Cadet Pride Check-In!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...