Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Brilliant! Ooga Booga!

Yes, those were the words coming out of my 5B Angels' (ding) mouths today as they were leaving. Like I mentioned in class today, check out the YouTube video of "Me Myself and I" we saw in class today if you want. It is not required. I just think it is hilarious!

I had great discussions with students today who are finding ways to fix some mistakes we are making. Very proud of you, 5B! Keep it up.

I'll keep it short tonight, but I want to remind my little darlings to get these planners signed to show responsibility. I believe this would be an example of NOT doing your work, so pink slips will be used tomorrow for unsigned planners. Hopefully, we'll get to celebrate our accomplishment and responsibilities!

I'll know you checked the blog if you have a post-it on your desk of one of our 5B classmates who you think is a wonderful example of CADET PRIDE! This means they are caring all of the time, responsible of the the time, respectful all of the time, and trustworthy (even if the teacher is not looking) all of the time!

See ya tomorrow! It's almost FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...