Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Whoo-Hoo for Wednesday!

Great day for 5B today! I saw some Cadet Pride slips dropped off in the jar! Yippee! Unfortunately, there were a few Mistake slips in there, too, so we'll have to see if which one outnumbered the other.

While you munchkins were off enjoying your fun freedom, the teachers worked on some ideas to do with their students. We found some fun activities that we'll get to try out on Friday during our first "Team Building" time. I learned about myself with one of the activities, so I hope you'll learn about yourself, too!

I'll know that you checked the blog tonight if you can figure out the secret coded message within this post. Find all of the colored letters, place them together and figure out the 3-word message! Write it in your planner or on a piece of paper! Show me during planner time.

Later Gators!!
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...