Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, October 8, 2012

DAY OF PERFECTION!!!!!!!

O.M.G.!!!!  5B had the most unbelievable day EVER!!!  This is the kind of day that EVERY teacher dreams of, brags about and wants to see the next day:)  Please remind me to award you  4 TICKETS EACH for such a day of PERFECTION!!!!!

In honor of your AMAZING behaviors, you may bring in a snack to munch on during class time on Tuesday!  Think about healthy choices, but whatever you and your family feel is ok to bring is fine by me (of course, no peanut butter, peanuts or pop though).  You can bring enough that you can snack throughout the morning as long as you don't spoiled your appetite for lunch:)

I LOVED all the JibJabs I was sent today!  Thanks!  Try them out with your family tonight and send me a copy!  I'm sure it will be a good laugh.

Reminder that we have band tomorrow for those who have lessons and group band.  Also, if you are in a group working on the bridge contest, that might be a good time to work together on that project.

Make sure the yellow conference note gets home to your families.  The date to start signing up for conferences is next Monday, Oct. 22.  Have your families start looking at their schedules now for a time and day that may work best.

I'll know you checked the blog if you come in and tell and show me what snack you'll be enjoying Tuesday in class as you work:)  I'll bring one, too!

Continue having a super night to end your super day!  Let's make it even BETTER If that's even humanly possible) tomorrow:)

1 comment:

  1. my mom debbie wouldent let me bring a snack wen i called her and i called her because i cant get the blog at my house so wat do i do

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...