Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kumcha, Kumcha, Kumcha...

Hey, Bunny, Bunnies!
I have the tune stuck in my head.  I'll catch myself going, "Kumcha, Kumcha" as I walk down the hallway, as I picked up Isaiah from daycare, as I am raking leaves!!!!  It's so fun but sooooo stuck in my brain!!!

I wanted to thank the 3 young ladies who made the Shutterfly book for our 5B class today.  That was toooooo  sweet.  We really are a family, huh?!  If you haven't signed it yet, please do!

Also, I was excited to see how motivated some of you were to enter the Bridge Building Contest!  People even came in before school and at recess to work on their designs!  Awesome.  Remember though, if you chat with your parents about the design or any ideas for your bridge, you need to pay them the $10,000 for their consultation.  Be honest about how you get your ideas, ok?  We saw that honesty is always the best way to go about things today, didn't we?!

I'll keep it short again tonight.  Isaiah is begging me for "More leaves, Mama!"  So, I guess I'll be raking some leaves again:)  I'll always take more help if you're in the neighborhood??!!  Just kidding...

Please chat with your families about our visits over the past week with Mr. Sickles on how he will be meeting with groups of 5th grade this year to encourage successful habits, reminders about Cadet Pride, being strong leaders and of course, standing up to bullying (like we all worked on Monday!!)

Remember, you ALL can CHANGE THE WORLD!  (Just like Norman Borlaug...and Henry Wallace...and George Washington Carver... and Moses Carver....  and the list goes on...

I'll know you checked the blog if practice "Kumcha tonight with YOUR FAMILY!!!"  Teach it to them and have them sign a note saying you did so:)  I'm curious what they have to say about it!  Show me the note in the morning, and be prepared to try it again in class!


1 comment:

  1. I tout it to Heide, Johnny and, Stephen but i didn't teach my dad or my mom and didn't get there signature srry, Wyatt dosent have internet so he didnt no wat to do

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...