Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Two Days in a Row!!!! Way to GO!!!!

Two days of absolute perfection in 5B!!!  Be sure to brag to your families about how smoothly things are going in 5B this week!  I can't wait for a 3rd day on Wednesday... Ya know, it is a WOW Wednesday!

I'll keep it short tonight.  I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you come in, check out the Wacky Wednesday schedule on the white board, get out your materials, and find a comfy spot in the room to Read to Self.  It was so amazing last time that I didn't want to stop you!

Keep up the amazing work, effort and Cadet Pride, 5B!  You make me so proud!

Later Gators...

2 comments:

  1. hey Mrs.Sorenson when are you going to update the Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Whats up with the not typing on the blog thing!!!
    G.R.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...