Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Full Week In?? Wow!

I saw on the survey that we still have a huge majority that enjoys this schedule!  So, maybe that's why it feels like time is flying by so quickly!  Sorry to the 2 people who aren't fond of this new schedule... You only have a 1/2 of a year to live through it...  :(

I LOVED what I saw from the presentation slides of your CT friends and you today!  I thought each slide looked like it showed off each group's/person's personalities with the interests and the funny photos!

Remember, the competition is ON!  I'm looking for the group that knows the MOST about their classmates from CT.  We will have a little showdown next week to prove who knows them the best - just as well as our 5B classmates!  Now that you have their emails, I'm fine if you send something to them on your own.  This is another great way to get to know each other.

You'll be getting one more class time to work with your CT friends to finish your presentation.  Then, YOUR 5B group will share it with the class so we ALL can learn about our CT classmates!  I can probably tell you 25 details about Mrs. Petroski just from emailing, ooVoo and Skype meetings.  We LOVE to communicate and plan out activities for both classes!

SURPRISE for WEDNESDAY!  WE have a guest speaker coming into 5B's class tomorrow!  I won't tell you WHO it is or WHY he/she is coming though.  I'll make you wait it out until the arrival!  But brainstorm who could this individual be??? and why are they visiting us?  He/she is taking time out of their personal schedule to share with us, so continue showing that Cadet Pride I've been seeing so well!

I'll know you checked the blog if you visit this link:  CLICK HERE!  Play around and tell me what it was about!  I had fun playing!  Maybe you will, too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...