Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Late Post for Tonight...Sorry...

Hey there 5B Super Heroes, (Dun, Dun, Dun, Dunnnnn)!
Sorry it's late for posting.  But at least we have a 2-hour late start...so you can sleep in!  And be watching the school website or news channels or many of you get text alerts for weather stuff.  Who knows?  The roads may not be safe enough after 2 hours...so, make sure to watch for updates if school changes from a late start to cancellation.  OK?  I'll miss you if that's the case!

I didn't have any Internet connection (fist, fist) at my house for most of the day.  It just finally came back on...  Not sure if it's the ice/snow/rain stuff or just bad luck with technology:)  You know how much I LOVE technology....as long as it's working!!

I hope you shared with your families the fun that was had on Friday with the field trip and Super Hero sharing!  I am trying to get the photos and short videos posted on Animoto videos and on the 2nd tab at the top of the blog called, "5B Super Hero Projects".  My laptop and the Animoto app have not been very friendly to me this weekend.  So, I'll just keep trying to get them shared with you!

They were soooooooo amazing! Your creativity with drawings, designs, actual materials, sidekicks, qualities and of course, theme songs ROCKED this world!!

We'll be sharing them with our CT friends on Tuesday!  I heard theirs are awesome, too!  Then, Wednesday we have another Skype session with a Park Ranger from Wyoming!!  It's going to be another globally connecting (fist, fist) week!!!

Have a fun night and extra sleep in the morning!  I'll know you checked the blog if you tell me what time you went to bed on Sunday night knowing you didn't have school on time for Monday!  I'll tell you about me, too!  I'm going to watch a movie now!  Yippee!








1 comment:

  1. Hey everybody there is a late start for school so dont go to school! See everybody tomorrow!

    Isabella

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...