Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Crazy Start to the Week....and More to Come..

5B had a tough start getting back into "school mode" the first 1/2 hour or so, but after that, WATCH OUT, here comes 5B Rock Stars again!!  Way to turn around the Cadet Pride and behaviors.

The Super Hero presentations started off so great with IA and CT.  I wish we could make things work to meet again with them.  I'm curious what the rest of theirs look like:)  

I know my son is going to be home tomorrow from daycare, so I'm not sure if I will be at school or not.  Well, depending on this weather, no one may be at school???  Anyway, I just wanted to give you a heads-up that you may have a sub on Wednesday.  If that's the case, be sure to show him/her the 5B I saw today after the reminders about listening, ok?  Make me proud and leave an amazing impression for someone who subs.  But who knows, I may be here, too.

A few reminders...
1) A note for signing up for conferences came during band time, so I held onto it for Wednesday.  It's the note that reminds parents how to sign up for conferences online.  I'll go over it with you (or the sub will if I have one) on Wednesday.  But if you have a brother or sister in the elementary, they should've brought his/her home today after school.

2)  Coffee Talk  - Storm Runners!  Can't wait to hear/see your discussion for this week.

3)  May be Skyping with Yellowstone National Park Ranger on Wednesday, depending if we are here or not, or if I'm here or not??  Too many "ifs"... that's the only thing I don't like about this crazy weather!!

**I'll know you checked the blog if you send me a quick email or Google Doc sending Isaiah "get well" wishes.  That's a nice caring act, right?  You can even count it as one of your 14 days of Random Acts of Kindness for Mrs. McCabe's Mission Impossible... DUE ON THURSDAY OF THIS WEEK!!!!!!  Keep in mind... a Caring Heart is probably one of the most important parts of your body:)  

Hope to see you tomorrow...???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...