Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome Back in 2013, 5B!!!!!

 Man, time flies when you're relaxing, chilling out, opening presents, hanging out with friends/family, and sleeping in, doesn't it?!!  I would always love more time with my family, but I do miss my 5B Family, too!  I can't WAIT to hear about your vacations and stories.
   
We'll take Monday pretty slowly since we never got to end the 2012 year properly with the snow and wind.  We will get work caught up, wrap up 2012 activities and see if Santa stopped by even if you didn't have your stockings hung up at school:)  We also have Christmas and holiday cards that never got sent out, so we can finish those up as "Happy New Year" cards.  We left the room in quite a mess, so it will be a bit of a "clean-up" day, too.

Also, we will have a MAJOR change when we come back!  We'll talk about it later on Monday, but it's a big one, baby!!  I think you'll enjoy what the teachers have planned!  It will be an entirely different schedule!  But we won't start it until Tuesday, so don't freak out on us, ok?  But it is a BIG change!

Man, I just feel like you guys have probably grown and changed since I last saw you!  I saw a few of you over break:)  I got emails from many of you at some point or another, and that was great.  Sorry if I didn't write back to you....busy, busy, busy!

Isaiah has missed hearing about you all, too.  He's going to write message below.  Your job will be to determine WHAT you think he is writing to you!

c x bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbkhzgzjzyhkk lkhkljhhhgyhleleleeefvffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff9p[;. 'n   wwwwwww     juhbnv rrdfhf.kxkwr9icr84v555 89vfu=2-;s3eplss/e;el50vcfc],2qq]wl'''hbft=

Ok.. so, there you have it!  Isaiah has shared his thoughts with you all!  This is your proof of checking the first blog of 2013!!  Either write it down and give it to me or just tell me when I see your smiling face in the morning:)

Also, start thinking what this big change will be!  Remember, we are the class of 2020, and we need to think of ourselves as "global learners"!!! So what changes will 2013 bring us??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...