Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weird Week??????

Well,
I'm guessing we all should feel rested and ready to learn something new by THURSDAY at least!!  I'd love to try out that zoom.us app with you guys.  If you have a device that can download the zoom.us app, ask your families if you can add it.  It's free!  I'll set up a "meeting" from like 4:30 - 7:30 p.m. today. Of course, we won't meet that long, but I'll keep mine up to see how many people are able to give it a try.   If you have it, all you have to do is click the "join" button and put in the ID number listed below:
887 599 441 

This will let us all chat together at the same time.  I'll have my laptop up and running to see who all gets a chance to try it out.  I'd love to see how well it really works!  This is maybe a new way to have class for 5B!!!  Too cool!

I was so bummed we missed our Skype session with the Yellowstone National Park Ranger today:(  I let her know that we weren't in school, and she rearranged her whole schedule for tomorrow to make it up with us!!!!  Soooo nice!!  I hope we are at school on time and able to meet up with her.  She has all sorts of connections (fist, fist) to our Theme:  May the Force be with NATURE....

I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me "What time are we Skyping with the Park Ranger today?"

If you have a Coffee Talk for either Wednesday OR Thursday, be ready for Thursday, ok?  I'll be ready with the "coffee". You be ready with the discussion and thinking from the assigned pages!

Hope to see you soon - either trying out the zoom.us thing or Thursday morning!  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...