Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Flipped Classroom  Video for Tech and Social Studies


You'll need that white piece of paper, too, remember:)

I was attacked by wild animals at one point!  Yikes!  My score was 285, I think. If you watched my video....you'll understand!

Go to:
5A:  todaysmeet.com/5ascore
5B:  todaysmeet.com/5bscore
5C:  todaysmeet.com/5cscore






Then for my 5B Babies...
Another amazing day working with our K buddies.  Now you know why I'M TIRED at the end of a day!!  RIGHT??!!!  Working with kids takes a lot of energy - Maybe I need a wind turbine set up and plugging me energy???  I'd better think on that one.

Your inquiry projects are looking great.  We have some time to finish and record them on Friday.  You worked hard getting your assessments done in reading, and that means we are able to see how we are reading and using strategies!  Also, we'll be moving onto a new theme in literacy as well!  I'm excited to move back into "Coffee Talks" again, too.

We have an exciting week planned for next week, too with Dr. Seuss's birthday and World Read Aloud Day to celebrate!  We'll be connecting (bump, bump) with people ALL OVER next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!  Yippee!!! I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me, "What are the big events happening next week?"  I'll be sure to share with you tomorrow, ok?

See you on the flip-side, my little wind turbine experts!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...