Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SOOOO LATE!!!!

Sorry it's ssoooooooo llaattteeee!  I haven't had any Internet connection (bump, bump) at my house until now!!  Grrr...   Good thing there was no flipped classroom homework, huh?

Since it's so late, I'll just say, "Great Job Today with Kindergarten Buddies!!"  Get rest because you'll have more bonding time on Thursday afternoon with them:)

I'll know you checked the blog if you tell me Yes or No to this question:  Would you like to have us read from Swear to Howdy sometime on Thursday?

Simply tell me the answer as you come in!  The majority will determine if we read it or not!  I am hoping for a certain answer....but who knows?

Again, sorry it's late!  Technology is GREAT.... when it WORKS!!!




1 comment:

  1. :) Internet is great though, ya gotta say!

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...