Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away... Isn't that a Spring Song?

Doesn't it seem weird to be seeing all of this rain in February?  I don't like the huge, slushy puddles that are EVERYWHERE!  I could do without just fine.  I hope you all had a "dry and warm" weekend!  I saw quite a few of you around at the Fitness Center with basketball games and such.

Also, Mr. Sorenson said many of you chatted with him/Isaiah at Friday night's boys' basketball game.  I decided to stay home and relax a little.  So I'm sorry I missed some of you.

Just a few reminders about our crazy but busy week!
Monday:  Count of Team Tickets!!  Let's see if another new team shows their stuff!!  White Waffles and That One Team have had their victories!  Will the Nikes or The Unexpected take over next???  Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun...  I'll guess we'll wait and see!  
Monday: Conferences! Duh!! Be ready to lead your family at your conference.  It's also a 1-hour early out!
Tuesday:  Conferences!  Duh again!!  Be ready (if you haven't gone yet) to lead your conference!  Again, another 1-hour early out.  NO group band but yes to lessons!
Wednesday:  Normal??  What's that?
Thursday:  Valentine's Day!!  Remember your box for our Box Social - a way to show CARING and RESPONSIBILITY!!  Review the list on what you should do for your box and what should be in it for Thursday.  
Friday:  NO SCHOOL!!  So don't come...cuz' I won't be hanging out!  You're welcome to stand outside the doors...but I'm guessing it won't do any good:(  
NEXT Monday:  NO SCHOOL AGAIN!!  But remember Presidents' Day as you lounge around your house, sleep in, watch TV, text your friends, etc.  The freedoms we have can be thanked also by our past and current presidents!  

So, as you can see, we've got a few things going on...so stay on your toes!  I'll know you checked the blog because you'll ask me, "Are 5th graders too old to exchange Valentines?"  See you soon for the answer to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...