Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, February 21, 2013

MORE WIND MILL LEARNING!

5th graders were sooooooooooooo lucky to have Kurt Christenson from EDG (Wind Farm Expert) come in and share his knowledge about wind energy and wind farms.  I know all 5th grade sections used his techniques and tips to help tweak their wind mills after his presentation.

Congrats to everyone who created a working wind mill!  I can't wait to see how you take the knowledge from your wind mills and use it with the next project - Wind Turbines and create electricity!  Yippee Ki-Ya!

Of course, with the crazy weather, who knows what the schedule will be like for Friday, but I have a flipped classroom video below anyway:)  I'll know you checked the blog if you email me or send me a Google Doc saying what you hope happens with Friday's weather!  I know I don't want to miss a full day of school because I don't want to make it up in JUNE!!!  But, whatever happens, happens, I guess.

Flipped Classroom Video Below
Share your response at:
5A:  todaysmeet.com/5apartyrock
5B:  todaysmeet.com/5bpartyrock
5C: todaysmeet.com/5cpartyrock

2 comments:

  1. Gosh... I'm scared because I don't even know what half of this stuff means... Should I be scared? :p HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat was he talking about i didnt even know wat he was talking about at all

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...