Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Working on 5th Grade Behaviors... Right?

Well, I came home to my 3 year old son today and was reminded how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 3 year olds!!!!  But remember, he really IS 3 years old!  I also know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 5th graders!  So, remind yourselves which one you really are when at school (and at home, too, for your parents' sakes).  Here's a sweet little video of Isaiah sharing his talents!  See you if recognize any of the songs he's choosing to sing!


I'm hoping tomorrow will be a normal day, but who knows anymore!  I was chatting with Mrs. Petroski in Connecticut tonight and they have a MASSIVE BLIZZARD going through the east coast right now.  They don't have school tomorrow!  They might be in school through June 15!!!  Yikes!!  Let's hope we don't have that much more weather issues!

Our CT friends started another story for us to continue.  It is HILARIOUS!  I'll share it with you in the morning.  I'll know you checked the blog if you tell me the name of the main character in our "joint writing activity":  It's name is Moo Pork.  Be thinking about what kind of story they've started for us...and where we will continue it:)  Let's get back into 5th Grade Land tomorrow, shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...