Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday!!

Go Team Go!  I have no clue who you are rooting for since the Packers, Vikings, Steelers and Bears are not in the game!!  So, may the best team win!!

I am watching the beginning of the game.  I can't believe those students from Sandy Hook Elementary School from CT are singing.  I found myself tearing up watching them.  I still can't believe how strong those kids and families are.  I am thankful for being with my family, safe, and happy.  Let's all try to remember that, right?!

I see there is MORE winter weather coming to us tonight!!!  Be watching the school website, your text alerts and TV channels for possible late starts tomorrow!!!!  When will I FINALLY SEE MY BABIES AGAIN????

Here are a few things to keep your brain going and mindful of events:
Book Orders - due tomorrow (Monday)
Coffee Talks - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Groups (Last One)
Getting Ready for Conferences - Another Tech Project
Parents:  Sign up for Conferences online, if having any troubles, call the school 547.2300

**Art Homework:  Magazine Cover due for Friday's class
**Look up Challenge Question from Yellowstone Park Ranger Cara:  Will Yellowstone Volcano erupt again?  If yes, how do you know?  If no, why not?  
**Look for inquiry projects/ideas you're interested in

I'll know you checked the blog if you go back and check Lalo and Bryer's blog, and do what they said to do!  You guys are all WEIRD!!!  That must be why we get along so well, huh?!

ALSO, to prove you enjoy things that are REALLY WEIRD, like I do, visit this link. Click Here.  Watch it and tell me what you thought of it!  So there are 2 blogs to prove you checked!  Hope to see you Monday, at least for some of the day!!! (P.E. tomorrow - remember shoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...