Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, March 17, 2014

A Little Leprechaun Got the Best of 5B Today!!!!

Ok... When I mentioned to watch out for strange happenings on the blog last night, I guess I was just saying that in "legend" of leprechauns.  5B is trying to figure out who is "playing leprechaun" in our classroom today.  Our green blobs have gone missing....like all day??!!!  We are thinking some 4th grade teachers and maybe even the other 5th grade teachers may be in on this prank!??  There's even some clues that Morgan (our very own classmate!!!) may be in on this.  So, we will see if the blobs show back up on Tuesday.  Let's hope our tricksters are feeling nice and want to return our belongings!!  I guess we'll wait and see!  Grr.. I LOVE to play tricks....not BE the one tricked.....



On a more positive and exciting topic, 5B (well, most of them) are DONE WITH IA ASSESSMENTS!!!  The students really have been working seriously to complete each test with effort and super test taking (safety) tips!  However, the REAL time to celebrate will be when we get our results back and see if we met our personal goals!   That will be an awesome day!


My final topic for tonight is our new unit we'll be moving into for science:  The Human Body!  You know you ALL have the assignment to know that song I gave you "Name Those Bones".  It is on the blog, you've heard it and now it's practice time!  No labeling on that worksheet - that's just so you can see it and get some preview of our plans for Wednesday!





If you want to give yourself an assignment (or really just a game to play), click on the link below to practice!
 Click Here to Play a Game!

I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me, "What's different about P.E. today, Mrs. Sorenson?"  (Be sure to ask me privately...I'll whisper the answer to you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...