Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Still No Blobs Today....Hmm...

SO SORRY!!  For those of you who check this tonight or Wednesday morning, my Internet connection (gotcha) was terrible at home.  At 8:54 p.m., I FINALLY got it back on.  GRRRR...So, below is what I started at 5:30 on Tuesday night.


Well, 5B, I went up to check the office again around 4:30 after school, and this is what I found taped to my mailbox again!


That's great news, but it definitely does not help us solve the mystery of WHO took them.  Another thing that seems confusing is that the writing on this blue note is in cursive!  Somebody has gone to a lot of work to trick us, wow!  They weren't there still when I left at 5:00, so someone will be getting up pretty early to sneak in our room before I get there at 7:30???


Some AWESOME news to share is that 5B is 
COMPLETELY DONE  with IA Assessments!  Yeehaw, Baby!!

Ok.. It's WAY late...So I'm signing off and hoping people don't stay up too late to read this:)

Oh, I'll know you checked the blog if.... you look at the picture below and tell me what you remember this event from today:)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...