Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring.... Has Sprung!!!

Hello, Sun!  We have missed you!  It's been a LONG time since we've hung out and played together!  Please stick around.  We feel down when you're not around.  It's like everything is all gloomy when you are away.  Thank you for coming back to visit us.  We invite you to stay through the week as well.

Your long lost friends,
5B


Ok...Sorry, 5B.. that HAD to be done.  I missed you guys, too, but the sun needed to know this before anything else happened:)  I hope EVERYONE had a chance to enjoy some part of Saturday or Sunday's gorgeous weather!  We had Isaiah's bike out, we weren't wearing coats, we raked up dog poo!  It was a blast!  (Ok, not the dog poo part, but everything else was).  Hopefully, we'll get to see more of this weather this week.  Just keep in mind how muddy, sloppy, and messy the ground is during this time of year.  Think about recess and wet, muddy shoes coming into the classrooms...  Umm...yuck!  And no thank you!

A heads-up for this week..... Remember, that you have a science quiz over the bones of the body this week...Sometime...but I'm not saying when.  It could be on Monday, so hopefully, you've taken some time practice.  Remember, there's the online game to practice!

Also, I talked to Mrs. Kuhn and 1st graders would LOVE to have us perform our sock puppet shows for them on Monday!  So, we'll review/practice a teeny bit and present!  They are super, you guys!  Great job!  Someone mentioned to Tweet out about our puppet shows from last Friday.  I'll wait until you guys present, take some pictures and then share it with the Twitterverse:)  Great idea!  I think it was Morgan's idea!

The last thing I wanted to remind you of is our @5BCadets Twitter account and Dr. Skyper mission.  I told you I'd give you a head start on the next clue/video before Room 11 sees it on Monday.  I'll make this a job on Monday morning during literacy time/jobs to find out the answer to Tweet back to Dr. Skyper and his partner, Jacob.  

Watch Below...  Oh, I'll know you checked the blog if you watch the video as many times as you need to figure out what insect Jacob is talking about. Ask your parents for help, too!  See what they an find!  We can also Tweet it out tomorrow to ask for help.  Maybe one of the science teachers know??
 Search for it and send me a picture through email or print it off at home and bring it with you.  Don't let a little work and effort get in the way of deep thinking that I know 5B can do!  
Have a great Sunday night!  Man, it's AWESOME to have a spring day like today!  It makes me want to sing,
"Everything is Awesome..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...