Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dr. Skyper... Old Paper... Joints in our Arms!

5B,
Our days just fly by with all of the different activities we are involved in all day long.  You guys do truly ROCK my world.  The chatty bug hits you from time to time, but that moment I give a simple little reminder, you guys are back on track, no questions asked!  Stay Strong!!

I'm running short on time tonight, so I'll make it quick...

Thanks for those who brought their hair dryers for our "aging" paper activity!  Haylee, tell your family we are sorry your dryer went kaput.  The papers turned out fabulously.  The old photos "of you" also looked realistic.  You have to check out Jasmine's, Hailey's and Paetyn's. Those are just ones I happen to see when they were done.  You guys make everything turn out fantastic!

BOOK CLUBS for FRIDAY!  Be ready to chat.  I haven't had a lot of time for reading in school this week, so be sure you can be independent and trustworthy to complete this weekly assignment:)  Fines may have to be enforced if we can't follow the "law of Sorenson"...

Also... we will be sharing our Sock Puppet Shows on Friday.  So, be ready to show you can make an audience be entertained and have to INFER at the same time!  I can't wait for these!  

Oh, and thanks to the 4 students who posted "tweets" for @5BCadets today.  I think those suggestions are great ones to get people interested and helping out our classroom.  I'll tweet them out tonight! Love your enthusiasm!

Hmmm...Blog proof... We need something active... Hmm...Something that pushes your limits.... An idea that shows you have what it takes to be as weird as I am.... Sooo....

I'll know you checked the blog if you come in Friday morning, pretending to be a chicken.  The chicken you are being doesn't make noise but definitely acts/moves like a chicken.  The chicken knows it's getting closer to the Easter holiday, so it looks around for a spot in the classroom for a place to "lay its eggs".  Find that spot, lay your eggs (remember, no sounds, but definite actions), and keep them warm until I stop by with something for you.  SHHHH...don't tell others about it.  I'd like to see what the others' reactions are when they see how much effort you put into blog checking!  Too FUNNY!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Andrea Strand...my son says he is going to pretend to lay an egg in the morning! Nice blog! Like the blue and the design. Way cool! You must email me and tell me if he doesn't do it...

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...