Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, March 10, 2014

Make-a-Dent Monday!

We did it!  We made it through a full day, after daylight savings change, with a math and social studies test, and we are still alive!! Yeh!!  Great effort again today, 5B!   The little extra bit of fresh air between math and social studies was fabulous!  What an amazing day!

Be sure to share with your parents that you turned into an animal today looking for Safety Tips #1 and #2!  Your "sniffers" had to really work to find those papers!  Owwwww!!!!!!  I'm a hound dog!

I've already hidden the new ones for Tuesday...so keep an eye and a nose out as you come in the morning!

I got through most of you to help you set a goal for yourself for the IA Assessments in the areas of reading and math, but if I didn't, I'll work with you tomorrow, ok?  No worries!


Remember... get a good night's rest and be sure to have some breakfast  (as you always should) .  It's tough to think on a hungry stomach:(

Hi, I'm your stomach.  Please don't
forget about me.














I'll keep it shorter tonight.  Here's how I'll know you checked the blog....
1) Draw 2 STARS on pieces of paper (big enough to write in them).
2)  Write BOTH Safety Tips from Monday in them... How well were you paying attention?  Do you remember them?  That's the REAL challenge.  You'll have to show me the 2 STARS in the hallway BEFORE coming into the classroom:)

Have a great night!  Be sure you are finishing any math journal pages if you need to or working on the iMovie for the American Revolution!

IA Assessments for Tuesday:
Morning:  Spelling, Capitalization, Punctuation
Afternoon:  Math - Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...