Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, March 23, 2014

WE love Skully (First Part by Trystin and Connor - Bottom Part by Mrs. Sorenson)

We officially named Skully! 
 


















Things to think about...
Report cards go home on Monday
3 Hour Early out Wednesday.
Mrs.Sorenson has a surprise for our puppets this week.
Practice bones for Science.

We will now you checked the blog if you blow a kiss to everyone in the classroom and say hey baby.  And also right on a piece of paper and answer ONE of these....
Would you Rather have a millipede crawl up your nostril and out the other side Or have a baby bat fly into your mouth? 
OR
Would you rather live in a world without tv or texting? punctuation or glass? MTV or McDonalds?
by Trystin and Connor DUN DUN DUN!!!!


Now from Mrs. Sorenson...

It looks like you have all sorts of ways to prove you checked the blog over the weekend.  Bring those papers to either Trystin or Connor on Monday morning, ok?  I'm thinking our greetings to each other will be quite friendly based on what we are supposed to do:)


If you are a math student in MY class, remember you had a bunch of homework this weekend, including some "extra" work to bring in to share with the class... (if your families were ok with it).

I'm just giving you all a heads-up.  We may be adding another student to our class again.  I'm not 100% sure if it's going to happen, but I'm hearing word that one of our 5B classmates who has left us, may be coming back.  Again, I don't know if this is for sure, but I just wanted you to have some knowledge about it in case it does happen this week. Ok?  And no, I'm not sharing which one it is.....yet...  Maybe on Monday I'll share.

Also, the 5th-6th Art Club is meeting tomorrow (Monday, March 24) after school from 3:30 - 4:30 like it did 2 weeks ago.  All are welcomed, even if you didn't go this first time.  However, I'd like to know who plans on attending this because you'll need certain apps on your iPads in order to do the activities. That means I'll need to get them on your iPad either during lunch or recess.

So, if you KNOW you are going to Art Club after school THIS Monday, please have your parents write a note, or your parents can send me an email or give me a call, ok?  I don't plan to put the apps on everyone's iPads since we won't need them for anything else.


I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I'm heading to a movie now!  I've been waiting to see Divergent since I read the book 2 summers ago!  Finally, it's here!!!  Yeah! I love seeing if what I pictured in my mind is the same as the movie producers.

 If I'm really sweet, I'll save you some popcorn...... well... don't hold your breath... I love my popcorn!!

Happy Sunday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...