Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Amazing Way to End Your Day!!!

5B,
I can NOT compliment you ENOUGH for those of you who were in the room finishing planners while I was in the hallway chatting with a few students.  Mrs. Walter said you were wonderful when she walked in!   I feel bad not getting to say goodbye or making you do something goofy as you left! So, I'll get you back in the MORNING:)  Actually, I'll get you back by REWARDING you for such Cadet Pride!
Do these blog proof items in this order as you come in....

1)  If you were IN the room (not in the hallway with me), please grab yourself a GREEN ticket.
2)  Bring me the GREEN ticket and whisper in my ear "Yep, can't hide my Cadet Pride."
3)  Go stand somewhere in the room and "freeze" in a dance move until I start a game of Freeze Dance to start our day!! Stay frozen in some random dance move until I start the music!





Don't forget to do your Writing Journal Prompt!  We had a few that forgot over the long weekend. Let's not let that become a habit, ok?  Also, if you were wanting to work on your Animoto projects, you are welcomed to!  You worked SO SERIOUSLY in class today!  Great progress!

Also...
Reminder that Wednesday is an EARLY OUT!
Friday is CADET NATION T-SHIRT day!
Friday is also our special visit from Maribeth Boelts!  How lucky are we?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...