Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sounds like a GREAT FRIDAY!!!

Hey there, 5B!
What a full inbox I had from all of you!  It sounds like most of you thought Friday went well through the morning.  That's fantastic!  I LOVED the selfies!  It was super funny to read how your responses to my questions.  Some of you simply stated... yes, fine, I don't know, not sure...  While others actually EXPLAINED your answers!  Either way, it was nice to hear/see from each of you!  It sounds like people got through the literacy assessment, got some work done on your Classmate Biographies and had a pretty good music class!  I believe I remember many of you mentioning that you got 4 Blue Tickets!  Now, THAT's what we call.....
Remember, it was JUST LAST WEEK, that we had the discussion that we needed to work on our Cadet Pride in all areas but to REALLY focus on Specials!  Wowser!!  I shouldn't be surprised because I ABSOLUTELY know that you guys are ALWAYS capable of 100% FABULOUS!

Since you let me know how your day went, I'll share a few pictures from my day with Isaiah:)  It was SUCH a perfect day out!  OMG!  After Isaiah visited his future kindergarten classroom in the morning, he and a friend played outside in the dirt for a bit!  Alaina, you should know the other boy for sure!


Then it was inside for a quick Subway lunch before taking off to the bouncy houses!
Apparently, Isaiah felt the need to hold his friend in place??? (Weird kid!)
Then it was about 2 1/2 hours of running, climbing, sliding, laughing, bouncing, and most of all...
SWEATING!!!


Of course, the boys needed a cool down treat so a stop at Cold Stone Creamery was JUST the answer!
This JUST might come in front of my love for Cactus bread... It's a pretty close race though:)

So, that's how I spent my day on Friday!  I hope all of you enjoyed the awesome weather we had this weekend doing SOMETHING you enjoy!  Get some rest tonight though because we have MAPs testing all week!

Monday - MAPs Test:  Reading (bring own small snack or gum)
Tuesday - MAPs Test:  Math (same about snack)
Wednesday - Early out and MAJOR MUSIC PRACTICE 
Thursday - MAPs Test:  Language (same about snack)


Friday
...NORMAL!!!  (HUH? What's that?) If everyone is done with his/her MAPs tests, we can count up our scoops and have our ICE CREAM Celebration!  Yum-Yum!

I'll know you checked the blog if you come in and write a nice, encouraging note on the green wall for the class about doing their best for MAPs tests.  Be sure we can read it, and it's truly a helpful, thoughtful comment for everyone to think about:)  It's always great to have people supporting you, isn't it?!  
These are just a few examples!  Go ahead and make up your own!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...