Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Awesome Music Rehearsal Today!!

You NEED to brag to your families about how cool your music program is going to be tomorrow night! Be sure they know you need to be at the high school by 6:30.  The program begins at 7:00.  EVERYONE truly does a fantastic job... Love the boys' song, the girls' song and the group songs!  It's the BEST one in YEARS!  Usually, I don't bring Isaiah to these concerts, but I AM this year!  He'll love it!

I hope you had a good afternoon off!  I've worked my hiney off for you, Sweetie Pies!

Your only blog proof is to watch this video link and be able to tell "mimic it in class" when we start the day.  Watch many times if you need to:)  The more enthusiastic you are with it....the better:)
Click Here!! :)

Be sure you get a good night's rest and be ready for your LAST MAPs test - Language!  I SCREAM, You SCREAM, We all SCREAM for ICE CREAM!!!!

Remember, you can bring your own snack or gum for during.  I know chewing gum DOES help me stay alert and focused, so that might be a good idea for some of you during this last test!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...