Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, April 27, 2015

Another Marvelous Monday!

5B has it DOWN, baby!  Man, it is such an awesome feeling to come home and brag to people I bump into about how great my day is because of the amazing kids that show SUCH Cadet Pride and maturity!  My babies are growing up... Tear, Tear...Sniff, Sniff...  Mama Sorenson is so proud!

The only homework I know of for you to work on was your Writing Journal Prompt (and we saw what a great one looks like when you stick to the topic from Noah) and your Book Creator app for Mrs. Suckow.  Oh, but don't forget your Puberty Packet that is due tomorrow.  You've had a WHOLE WEEK to work on it and get it done.  I'll ask you to show me THAT in the morning as well as your writing:)

I hope you are spending SOME time outside tonight.  Isaiah and I decided to do a picnic at a park.  He wanted the elementary school park....so... I'm back at school!

It is so NICE out!  We'll have our sandwiches and then play a bit more before it's time to head home and get ready for bed! 

Blog Proof Tonight!
Ok, this is from Isaiah.  He has been talking about this video/song from Mrs. Marr's room for a while.  We listened to it last night and tonight and NOW I can't get it out of my head!  Watch the video....enough times to know the WHOLE thing!  After the pledge, I'll say, "What animals have wrinkles?"  You should start singing the song...and maybe even adding some of your own actions to it!  I'll be HAPPY to reward those who put in the extra enthusiasm!
Click Here! (and thank Isaiah for this silly blog proof!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...