Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Short Day of School.... Long List of Work for Home

I like our 1/2 days because it is so busy with extra specials and the time flies by, but I do NOT like that we get very little time as a class together:(  I have to start savoring every moment we have together because our time is dwindling down...and will run out very soon...  My 5B Babies (mama, mama) are growing up and another 5B Family (We are family...) will be moving on away from me...  Sniffle, sniffle...  I'm going to try and slow down time. We will see if that is something I can accomplishment once and awhile over the weeks and month or so!


Literacy
Well, I guess you don't have too long of a list for work...but it definitely is more than normal.  Be sure your Writing Journal Prompt is done.  We will be sharing some from the past week tomorrow in class.  Also, think about what your Luther partner and you discussed to work on as you write, ok?  Also, feel free to work on Animoto.  I'll share a few with you tomorrow to give suggestions to, and then you'll have work time.

Social Studies
Also, there was a pretty hefty social studies assignment from Mrs. Suckow over Lessons 3 and 4 in your social studies books.  If you forgot your social studies book..... then you made a pretty big boo-boo.  We are here all afternoon.  Come back and grab it if you don't have it with you.  Be sure to know those listed battles well with dates, places, leaders, who had the victory and what made it such a unique battle.

Remember, band is tomorrow, so we'll need to get attendance and pledge done right away.  I'll know you checked the blog if you come in and ERASE ONE drawing off of the green or white wall.  Come tell me WHOSE it was that you erased (be sure you look at the name of the 5D person before erasing it!).  You may just get a little something special as your "thank you" for checking the blog!

Oh, and thanks for the yummy treat today to celebrate Kyleigh's birthday! Mmmm... It hit the spot, baby!

Enjoy your free afternoon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...