Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happy AWESOME WEATHERED WEEKEND, 5B!!

If you didn't get outside at some point this weekend.....
















AND....






















Ok... I guess I'll forgive you if not, but boy, oh, boy, we need to enjoy these sunny days when we get them!  I went for a quick run this morning (and saw both Josh with his family in a car and Hunter from 5D) and I was actually sweating!!!  Yippee for spring weather!!

So, I hope you enjoyed your weekend no matter how you spent it.  I was looking back over my pictures today from our visit with Maribeth Boelts, and I STILL can't believe how lucky we were to have her in our school for 2 full days talking to us about being a writer!!  Here are just a few pictures from our visit with her....

This week should be pretty normal except for the extra music practice on Wednesday and something on Friday...but I'm not telling you what that is yet!!  Heheheee!  

Something NEW for us this week is our Special Tickets set up ONLY for our special classes from now on:  Library, Art, Tech, P.E. and Music (and Guidance when we have it)
Remember we have set expectations, positive and negative points and a goal to work on especially in those classes to show that 5B puts in that extra effort when we see we need it, right?!  

We will start these on Monday with Library.  Our biggest area to work on in Library is staying on task when Mrs. Shekleton is not leading you.... staying on the assigned app, site or job, working independently, having self-control with side talking, and using your time wisely.  

Ok, for blog proof... It's a bit silly... but Isaiah saw that I had my toenails painted and wanted his painted, too.  Here are his finished toes. You can't see it, but each toe has a different color - ranging from purple, pink, silver, lavender, and lighter pink.  I told him that "Usually" girls have their toes painted to look pretty, and boys like to be handsome but don't care about toenails.'  
Which one of these statements below do you think Isaiah said as a response to my statement?
A.  "Then wash it off 'cause I don't care about toenails." (in a serious tone)
B.  "I want to be beautiful." (in a sweet tone)
C.  "Boys can be pretty too." (in a bossy/snooty tone)
D.  "Daddy's gonna be pretty mad." (in a scared tone)

On the white wall, I'll  have A, B, C, D in columns.  Write your name in the column you think is the correct response as your blog proof.  I'll reveal the answer before people head off to band!  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...