Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fun and Fabulous Friday!!!

I am SOOO excited for tomorrow!  I can't wait to see all of the Animoto videos you created about the biographies you read!  From the few I saw when previewing them and conferencing with some of you, I believe the class will learn SO much in just ONE CLASS PERIOD!!

Big EVENTS for FRIDAY...
#1  Wear Cadet Nation Shirt or SOMETHING CADET OR BLUE!

#2  Finish P.S. Brothers!
Will Russell and Shawn get the puppy?  What's going on in that garage?  Will there be scary parts? Will we finish before meeting the author?!!

#3  Large Group Author Visit.....Maribeth Boelts!  Yeehaw!  I talked to the other teachers about their visit with her and they are SOOOOO jealous that 5th grade gets extra time.  They said she was SO AMAZING!!  We are so so so so so so so....and one more so...LUCKY!!

#4:  SHARE ANIMOTOS!!!!

#5:  Small Group Workshop with Maribeth Boelts!!  Can I hear a, "Yeehaw, Baby!"?  This will be such an experience!!

Ok!  So as you can see, Friday is FILLED with FUN-TASTIC EVENTS!  Let's be sure our work is done tonight so that we can enjoy all of the excitement tomorrow!  I see that many of our Animoto projects have been produced (I get emails for everyone:).  Be sure you think about what your Luther partner wanted you to work on when writing.  I may even ask a few of you to SHARE some samples tomorrow IN FRONT OF THIS GUEST AUTHOR!!!  So be ready!!!

I'll know you checked the blog if you go to Maribeth Boelts website again (Click Here) and learn something NEW about her! Maybe even scroll down and check out stuff towards the bottom or other books or ANYTHING!  Be sure it comes from this site though;)


Add it to this TodaysMeet Link!  BUT... be sure it's NOT something that someone else has already shared!  Your blog proof WON'T count if you repeat something!  Got it?  Good!  Peace Out, Homeys!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
    unblocked games
    friv4school |
    friv 4 school
    unblocked games
    tetris games
    monster high games

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...