Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Another Great Weathered Weekend!!

Well, 5B,
Do you think you are rested up for a 5 day week???  Hopefully, that's a YOU BETCHA, BABY!!  But don't forget, there is a 3-hour early out on Wednesday of this week, so we'll give you a teeny bit of a break.

I had a good weekend... shopping, school work, play with family, school work, watch some movies, school work, trip to Walmart, and hmmmm...what else???  Oh, yeah, school work:)  That's ok, though!  That just means I'm raring to go for a busy week of learning, laughing and thinking, right??

News or Heads-Up for This Week:
Monday: 
1)  Will start switching classrooms for math groups!!  You'll get to see which teacher and other students will be in your group for this next unit!  (Sorry for those of you who are stuck with me...I'm sure you're sick of me by now:-)
2)  Connecticut Friends Competition on ooVoo or Skype!
3)  Another band day to learn about instruments (at least I think this is today???)

Tuesday:
School Pictures!!!  But remember, it's also P.E.  Still not sure when pictures are scheduled for 5th grade.

Wednesday: 
3-hour early out - I'll miss you, my little babies!!

Thursday/Friday:  I think normal:)

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you click on this link (RIGHT HERE!) and watch this AMAZING student and his creative thinking!  He is so talented and creative.  He uses pvc pipes (for plumbing) to make musical instruments and spatulas.  Listen to the songs and see if you can recognize any of them.  I'll know you checked the blog if you tell me what you thought of this video and this kid!
Have a great rest of your weekend, and I'll see you soon!

Oh, and if you do happen to have a few more newspapers around, bring them on in.  I'm not sure how many we will need for the project we're starting for science, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...