Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, September 23, 2013

Quick One Tonight:)

What a Marvelous Monday for everyone!  From start to finish, 5B had great listening. Tomorrow I'll be setting up a way for you and your families to check how fabulous you really are each day!  If you have heard of or used Class Dojo, then you'll be familiar with what I'm going to show you!!

Hopefully the Band Night goes well for you!  Good luck with your instrument choosing.

Today's meeting with Connecticut went excellent.  It sounds/looks like you are already getting to know your Global Classmates better after one day of projects!  I'm hoping we'll meet again by Friday of this week to continue your posters!

BIG REMINDER - I FORGOT THIS ON OUR PLANNERS:)
We have our last MISIC test on Tuesday (tomorrow) for Reading.  You can bring a healthy snack again to have during the testing if you wish!  Sorry I forgot to remind you!

Check your emails/parent emails for reminders on homework, too!

I got home late from some meetings, so I need to get supper going for little man.  Have a good night and let's continue the excellent behaviors with a Terrific Tuesday (although it will be Twisted up due to MISIC testing)

I'll know you checked the blog if you check out the Class Dojo avatars (critters) and decide which one you think best represents YOU!  Draw it out and be able to explain WHY:)  I can't wait to hear your explanations.  Have a great night - my 5B Super Models!  (Strike a Pose!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...