Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sounds Like I Missed a FAB Day in 5B!!

Hey there, my little Babycakes!!

Mrs. Popkin wrote wonderful things about how helpful and respectful angels she worked with today!  I'm so glad to hear it!  I loved getting all of the emails today about how you liked the new apps, Animation Express and Stick Man - EPIC!  From the emails, EPIC was the group favorite, however a few of you liked Animation Express better.  Either way, I thought they were both awesome, and I could spend WAY too much time messing with them!  But hey, that's just proof I'm being CREATIVE, right?!!

Well, don't think you used up all of your creative juices on Monday!  I've got something planned for Tuesday to really test out how creative you will allow yourself to be:)  Tomorrow is also our first MISIC test (Language).  Remember, you can bring a healthy snack if you wish:)

It sounds like everything went well today, but some issues in math class with Mrs. Popkin with switching groups?  We can figure that out tomorrow though. I'm so glad to hear such great things about the day!

Here were 2 pictures from the day that showed definite scientists and thinkers at work:

It looks like we have a tie!  So which is better???  Disposable or cloth?
















And this one!!  I was sooooo surprised to see such a change!!  When I stopped back after school with Isaiah, he was ready to play in it!! I kept him away though!  Team of Engineers - it looks great!







Isn't this great!?!!











Thanks for showing what AMAZING Cadets you are, 5B!  You made your "mama" proud!!  I hope you are proud of yourselves, too!  I'll know you checked the blog if you watch this youtube video (CLICK HERE) about what special holiday is September 17 (tomorrow) - and NO, it's not still Dot Day even though we'll be doing some activities to continue the celebration!  Listen to the video a couple of times to get the main verse in your head, ok?  We'll be doing more with it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...