Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, September 5, 2013

We Did Fix IT!....(Mostly...)

Yippee for 5B!

Bob the Builder was out of town, but OBVIOUSLY you don't know need because you figured it all out on your own!  Congrats.. my little 5B Angels (ding! ahhhhhh)  Let's make Friday a "FANTASTIC FRIDAY"....not a Freaky Friday the way our Wacky Wednesday is!  OK?

Lots of great learning the last few days! Here are a few pics!







I'll keep it WAY short tonight since I have a few meetings.  I'll know you checked the blog if you come in Friday morning and simply start doing jumping jacks.  Keep doing them until I stop you, ok?  That should wake you up:)

Have great nights...and my goodness, tomorrow is already FRIDAY?!!  Wow, the week really flew!  Oh, and PLEASE be sure that you thank your families for all of the snack donations!  They've been helping us get through the mornings:)

Fo shizzle....my nizzle..  Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...