Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wonderful Week We Had... Can't Wait for Another One:)

5B,
What a great weekend of weather...well, wait, I guess Friday and Sunday were great... Saturday... a bit dreary, huh?

I am feeling so impressed with last week's fantastic improvements with the little parts of our day that were throwing us off!  Transitions were better for most students, our end of the day and beginning of the day routines were smooth and moved quickly!  I can't wait to see what your substitute teacher has to say on Monday about the amazing class he/she is about to see!  Make yourselves (and me) proud, 5B!

Ok.. so here are some heads up for Monday!
1)  Dress Up Day:  Favorite Team or Jersey Day - be a part of the school and show Cadet Pride by participating!
2)  Meet with Global Classmates again!  Continue your Google Doc Posters!  Yeh!  I'm sad I'll miss it:(
3)  Guidance Class with Mrs. McCabe - yeh!
4)  Band Lessons - check your times!
5)  Book Orders - MUST be in on Monday if you want the deals in September issues.  I can't wait one day more, sorry:)  Give to Mrs. Bodermann.
6)  Keeping the same jobs as last week, except for the Cadet Pride tickets.  Bradley and Jasmine will need to count early in the week.  The next 2 people will be asked later in the week.

As you can see, there are several other events going on during Monday, so be ready for all of the learning, too!

I'll be using the Smartboard a lot with the sub on Monday, so if he/she needs any help, please be willing, polite and offer Smartboard help when needed, ok, my little 5B Rockstars! Remember, I just plug and unplug the projector cord if the screen stays blue.  That's the loud buzzing noise that happens so often.

I'll know you checked the blog today, if when you come in Monday morning, RIGHT AWAY, send me an email from your iPad that let's me know what kind of day you plan to have and how proud I'll be to hear about it when I return with the rest of the 5th graders:)

Have a great start to your week!  Sorry I'll be missing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...