Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Green on Wednesday! Responsibility:)

I'm running behind tonight, 5B, so I'll keep it short.

I met with the Luther teacher that works with all of your Luther pen pals.  We had a great chat and are excited to have 5th graders have college experts to help you with your writing!  I'll explain that more later this week!

Remember that tomorrow is a 3-hour early out.  We also should show our responsibility by wearing GREEN.  We have a busy crazy day for an early out.  We will do some more practice safety drills, meet with Connecticut (if there's time...really crazy), have some literacy class, have our Video Game Arcade, switch for math class, go to music and then lunch!  Wowser!  It will fly by.  So we need to be extra helpful with our chatting and better transitions.

Also, we need to get our pen pals (both 5th grade in McGregor and Luther College students) some letters back.  We are all kind of at different spots with it, so if you HAVE NOT written back to your McGregor pen pal, please start that right away as you come in on Wednesday morning.  If you DO have that done, ask me for your Luther pen pal letter.  If you are DONE WITH BOTH, then come see me:)  I'll have something for you:)

That's how I'll know you checked the blog.  You'll either be working on your 5th grade pen pal, college pen pal or asking me what you can do?  Have a great night. Sorry it's short, but supper must be served:)

Oh, AWESOME job on the Ring Around the Rosie Halloween story!  Mrs. Halverson read it and thought it was super!  I'm sure McGregor students will LOVE IT!  I can't wait to see what they do with the next paragraph and what the nightmare will be.....  Muuuaaaaaaaaaa!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...