Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

No Wireless Connection at My House...Grrrrrrrr...

This is how nice I am to my 5B Babies!!  I came BACK to school at 7:15 p.m. to write on the blog since I had no Internet at home:(  You're Welcome:)

It was a great day but very busy today!  We were so busy we didn't even get to talk about the fun things the kids from the STEM day learned or were excited about.  We jumped right into the science experiments, global read aloud and spelling tests for Luther!  Whew... I feel like I need to catch my breath!  Then band seemed to go well for our first day, and goofy afternoon schedules with later recess, short math and AWESOME families that came to visit!  Check out the pictures below of some great
"snuggle time" for reading and eating!  

I'll keep it WAY short since it's sooooooo late, but many of you said you check the blog later, so I'm hoping this works out you!

I'll know you checked the blog if you come in and start working on ONE of your literacy jobs that YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED but didn't get to finish:  Synonym Scramble, Pic Collage, or Context Clues!

Remember - YELLOW is the color for 5th Grade!  I don't know what I have for yellow...it's not really my "color" but I'll do what I can.... Maybe you could bring an extra shirt for people like me???:)  

Nighty Night!  Don't forget to check out the photos of our Book-It Kick Off:)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...