Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, October 10, 2013

What a Wonderful Week! Let's End with a Bang!

Great days of listening and showing respect, 5B!  I can't wait to share our iMovies with each other to show that taking the main idea and details from a children's story can give you the tools to make a mature and creepy movie trailer for an older audience!  I watched after school, and I think some of you have a calling for that job one day!  Very freaky looking movie trailers...ahhhhh!!

Here's a little entertainment for you....Isaiah was singing the Cup Song tonight at supper.  I tried having him get video taped, but of course, he didn't cooperate all that well:(


Tomorrow we will continue with our science test - part 2.  The outlines I'm seeing from you are looking great.  I'm thinking I may have some pollution experts on my hands here:)

I'll know you checked the blog if you help me out.  There's this video I want you to look at.  It's supposed to have something strange in it.  It's supposed to be scary.  Maybe I'm missing it.  You're supposed to really focus closely on the white car.  It may help to put it full screen, too.  Watch it for me, and see if you can notice yourself?  If you do, let me know in the morning either yes or no, ok?
Click Here for the Video

See you in the morning!  TGIF:)  Thanks for a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...