Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Wet Weekend:( Long Blog.. Sorry...

What a BUMMER Friday night was! Did any of you go to the game and get rained on?  I was on my way with Isaiah and Jason's mom, but as we were driving we saw lightening and new the the game would be delayed at least a bit.  Too bad for the Cadet Football Team and all of our Cadet Nation fans! I know everyone was pumped!  It sounds like Monday night (tomorrow) is the make-up game.  I doubt I'll be bringing Isaiah since it's a school night, and he gets to bed pretty early:(

Thanks to everyone who pelted both Isaiah and ME with candy and waves and shouts from the parade Friday afternoon.  Isaiah kept eating it as a was thrown.  He would crouch down near the ground looking like he was picking up a piece of candy, but then he would just stay down there unwrapping it and sneak it in his mouth before he got back up!  That little stinker!

I hope your weekends were relaxing and fun!  My was WAY busy, but it was good.  I just now have to get things ready for this week!  Last week was a busy one with homecoming dress up days, subs in different classrooms, and then Friday's CRAZY day!  This week won't be AS crazy, but we still will be busy:)

REMEMBER:  MONDAY - Oct. 7 - WORLD BLUE SHIRT DAY - STOMP OUT BULLYING!!  Wear your Cadet Nation Shirt to bring people together to stand up to the idea of bullying everywhere in the world.  We'll also be meeting with our Connecticut friends as normal!  Yeah!  I'm jealous you guys got to meet up with them last week, but not me!!!  Lucky!

Also, remember that Wednesday is an early out. Be sure your families mark their calendars.  I think one of our 5B buds were left after school on Friday:(

I did a little bit of rearranging this weekend, so I'll explain about that when you come in on Monday morning.  I was hoping a small shelf would've have arrived to help us (me) organize a bit better, but NO DICE:(  Hopefully it will come Monday sometime.  Maybe I'll ask for volunteers to put the shelf together for me at recess??  We'll see.

Ok.. last but not least... I'll know you check the blog this weekend, if you come in the room Monday morning and find 2 pieces of candy that are spread across the floor.  Isaiah doesn't know I stole from his candy bag!!  He NEEDS NO MORE CANDY!!  Then see what your new job is (if you have one) and find your home!

Oops.. REALLY last now... Just a heads up.  I'll be sending home a quick update of your math and science grades so far for 1st quarter.  Many people were missing science photos and emails from the day we put them in our albums.  So, grades look pretty low at this point.  We just need to get our data and assignments in our science album, and all should be well:)

Nighty Night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...