Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sorry It's Late Tonight.... Busy Busy Stuff After School!

Ok.. I know it's later than usual...sorry!  The 5th grade teachers had to meet after school about the new math grouping and tests from Monday, so I'm just getting home now... Supper is on hold for my family until the 5B Blog gets posted!  So, I'm going to make this quick:)

Great but busy day in 5B as usual!  Connecticut and Iowa have a few things similar but we found much more that is DIFFERENT, didn't we!? Great conversations over TodaysMeet!  I think Google Earth gives us a cool perspective on how alike/different our geography and neighborhoods are!




Mentoring seems to be a major topic for most of you, so I'm excited to see you take time from your own recess to help others!  Those are my babies!!  So caring!

Also, today's math rotations went well!  A lot of fun was had in the Twister room!  See pics below of how flexible some of you are:)

I'll know you checked the blog if you come in tomorrow morning and start working on your video games.  If you have yours done, you are welcome to add more checkpoints or other "conflicts" that your hero must encounter in order to accomplish his/her/its goal!

Oh, and some pics are from our UNI Dome luncheon from yesterday!  Crazy busy, aren't we?!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...