Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm Exhausted... Hunter...I think you gave me your cold!!!

I'm am just wiped out!!!  I'm headed out early today, so I'll make the blog VERY SHORT!  Great 90% of our day, 5B!  Can't get over how wonderful and smooth our days go!  Most of you said, "What?  It's lunch time already?"  And that means you were really focused on what we were doing this morning!  Yippee!  I'm glad the math tests went well.  We'll take a look at those and do a little "mixer-mingling" on Wednesday before starting the next unit:  geometry:)  It was fun seeing your reactions to the different people in history who have changed our lives over the years, but social studies time was the other 10% that wasn't so hot... I know many of you realized it too.  So please THINK (remember the words above the bulletin board) before blurting out and getting people off task.  It definitely slows down the class, ok?

Alright, I've posted a video below.  Most likely, it will ONLY show up if you are on a laptop or computer.  These videos to show up on iPads, iPhones, or Kindles.  So, if you can't watch it, then be sure to watch it in the Discovery Center in the morning, stop by the Public Library or even ask parents if you can use their laptop (if they have one).  I won't expect you to know every single word, but I will expect you to have a good idea of how the song goes... We'll practice as a class in the morning:)  Heheehe!!

That's how I'll know you checked the blog... knowing most of the words to the song!!  Don't forget your lunch and your #CadetNation shirts for the theater:)
Get your clapping and stomping ready for this, baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...