Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

5B Knows the HEART like the... Back of their Hand? Does that make sense?

5B, you've done an excellent job "walking" your way through the heart.  I'm attaching a link here (CLICK HERE) to see a more realistic heart as it is doing its job and practice a few more times before your QUIZ tomorrow!  The link is pretty cool.  
Mrs. Bourassa emailed me today after school to remind ALL 5th graders of their 52 point vocabulary assignment she assigned LAST Thursday that is due tomorrow.  This goes on your science grade.  I know 5B can prove their Cadet Pride 100%.  I've seen you do it so many times before, and that's why you saw me tearing up today during the iMovie I made for you to start thinking about memories from this year.  There are so many ways you show how fabulous you are.  It seems we are just forgetting it a bit these last few weeks.  

I'll know you checked the blog, if when you come in Thursday morning, go into your camera roll, and watch the video you made to yourself with the song, "You Are Amazing Just the Way You Are" to remind yourself of how many great qualities you have.  If yours has been deleted or something accidentally this year, begin a new one, by writing out the compliments you can give yourself.  If you are struggling with it, I'll be happy to brag about how wonderful you are!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...