Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fun-Filled FRIDAY!

What an awesome day Friday was!  My only disappointment was that I didn't get to see everyone much during the day.  I seemed to keep running into Lawson's group, Carter's group, Anthony's group and Ashton's group  but not the other's much at all.  I hope everyone had a blast exploring, learning, laughing, watching, reading, eating, and just having a great day!  I'll share pics on Monday with everyone, ok?!

This week should be pretty mellow... except for a few "extras", but before I go ANY further, I need you to VOTE for our eBook Video on this link.  I think you can vote as many times as possible.  I voted from all of my devices, and have voted a few different times.  We are against 3 other schools.  I'm a bit biased, of course, but I think ours is the most filled with effort and planning!

Click Here and VOTE as many time as you can.  Voting closes tonight at midnight and they announce the WINNER tomorrow, Monday, May 19!  Let's see if 5B really has a chance!  Help us!! Ask your families, friends, etc.!  But soon, soon, soon.  Tomorrow will be TOO LATE!

Ok, a few of our "extras"or reminders this week include:
Monday? 
Make up - Barcode Tattoo, City of Ember and Mississippi Coffee Talks - 8:30
Civil War Bingo - Maps and Packet Pages (North and South Venn Diagram) and Mr. Nussbaum's Battle website and worksheet

Tuesday? 
Last Biggest Klutz Coffee Talk

Wednesday?
Last Ook and Gluk Coffee Talk

Thursday?
Last Found Coffee Talk
Last Guidance Class

Friday?
Last Barcode Tattoo, City of Ember, and Mississippi Bridge Coffee Talks
Last Puberty Class! (TEST!)
Cadet STORE!  Might be last time for this year - but can hold money for NEXT FALL!!
Camp Read S'more with parents! 2:30 - 3:00
**DANCE** 5th graders are invited to 6 - 8 dance!  See the email I sent you from Mr. Wiley!  You can buy a $3 ticket with some Cadet Dollars on Friday (I think they cost more though with Cadet Dollars).

See!  Just a FEW extras!  Oh, and we are pretty low on juice for our last week of Coffee Talks.  If we could get 1 - 2 more bottles, that would be great.  However, if your family has already donated, just THANK THEM AGAIN for their generous help!

Ok, I'll know you checked the blog if you go to this TodaysMeet  (Click Here) and share your FAVORITE part of Friday's field trip to St. Paul's Science Museum!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...