Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, May 15, 2014

What Time Tomorrow Morning?





If you haven't notice, it's important to be at the school parking lot at the time mentioned above:)

I'm SOOOOO looking forward to an awesome day with everyone.  The only thing I forgot to mention is it would be AWESOME if we were wearing our CadetNation shirts!  Ahh!  I meant to bring it up all week long and kept forgetting! So, if you can get ahold of people who you KNOW aren't able to check the blog or don't usually check it, I would LOVE it if you could try to get this message to as many people as we can:)

It's going to be a great day.  The only downfall I have, is that I don't get to be with all of 5B... :(  Our time is dwindling so I'm feeling like I'm trying to soak up every minute with you guys!  

Remember for tomorrow:
LUNCH in a cooler
Extra Drink
Any medications if you get sick or need something for headaches - in a baggie, labeled with your name

Optional:
$, DVD for bus ride, travel games, etc. in a bag  

See you at.... Well, you know what time:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...