Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Fly By!

Whoa, 5B,
I thought today just was gone in a blink!  Ahh...that's how the rest of our year will continue to sneak away from us!  It was a great day with hard working, deep focus and CADET PRIDE!  So impressed! Remind me that I would like to do a little "Mama Money" for ya'll since Monday was so magnificent!

Let's just make Tuesday just as totally tubular!

I checked the Keystone website to see if 5B's video had won anything and..........
Would you like to know?

Are you sure?

Should I keep asking you?

Is it a good idea for me to share the results?

Could I string this along any further to hold the suspense?

Are you beginning to get annoyed?

How should I share it?

Should I just say yes or no?

Would you rather wait until tomorrow in class?

Hmmm...

Well, I guess I'll....

































Send you to the Keystone website to find out for yourself:)  Heeheheeee...
I'll know you checked the blog if you share your reaction on this TodaysMeet Link! (Click Here)

Ok, I'm done begin nasty:)

Remember, there is band tomorrow.
If you have your lung model done already, bring it it to show us!
Camp Read S'more note for Friday!

Here's BONUS Blog Checking Proof.... We'll be doing a little viewing of some Civil War reenactments tomorrow in literacy, so if you'd like to bring a single serving snack for yourself to munch on while watching these, feel free:)  Also, pass it along to others if you know they can't check the blog from home tonight.  If they check in the morning, it won't do them any good.

See you in the morning for another day of amazing 5B students and learning!  (Sniff, sniff...only 9 1/2 days before our family goes its separate ways....)

I'll be one sad puppy...that's for sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...