Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, May 29, 2014

I Think I'm in Denial...

5B,
These days are just flying by.  All day long, in the hallways, classroom, outside, etc., you just continue to prove how "AMAZING", yes Hunter, I said "AMAZING" you were all year and are at this moment.

I need to start looking at your report cards and putting in the "Grade Next Year" box.  Maybe have that conversation with your families about trying another year in 5th grade.  Tell them that Isaiah is going to preschool for another year?  So, what's the big deal in 5th grade, right?

No, I know that all good things are supposed to come to an end.  However....  I'm not ready for our end.  Ahhhh...  I know you all joke about me crying, but you have to realize that the tears and emotions are very true and genuine about caring about you all.

The only major things to remember for tomorrow are...
1) Human Body Project - if it's not done - Most left them here! Good!
2) Small snack and drink for Monday at East Park - can bring sports equipment for games
3) Tuesday is a 3-hour early out!

I'll know you checked the blog for the last time on a Thursday night (at least officially during the school year) if you....come in the room, put your name on your "bird" on the attendance board and head right back outside for some MAP's recess minutes we still need to use!  Let's play a group game or something!  We could do kickball or tag or whatever!  Mrs. Bodermann will be gone, so please tell Barb Gosch (Mrs. B's sub) that you are supposed to be out there even though other kids/classes are lining up.    Oh, and here's the REAL way I'll know you checked it and are not just going outside because you saw other people - Comment on this TodaysMeet how AWESOME it is to START the day with RECESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...