Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, May 11, 2014

POETRY SLAM SUCCESS!



 Families seem to have a great time creating poetry with their kids!  Art inspires Kassie and her dad to add to the Padlet!


EVERY SINGLE 5B student shared 1 OR MORE of their memorized poems (and even offered to do more!)  Lawson shows us that you can have fun with poetry by expressing your feelings about Chevy vs Ford!  The judges liked this one!

Great job!  Great limerick-writing!














Paeytn and her dad (with the help of Jasmine) came up with quite an insightful poem.  The girls said they did most of the creating, but her dad add the two words "sleep in."  See, we write what we feel, right!?!!






Thanks to all of the families who were able to take time away from work, home, and other busy schedules.  As you can see, our 5B students really do SHINE!  I'm so proud of each and everyone of my 5B Babies... They are growing up so fast:(

My own "baby" is growing up too fast as well! We celebrated Isaiah's 5th birthday this weekend!  Ahh!!  How do we slow down time?

Quick Reminders for this Week: 
Monday - Bring a beach towel if you have one for our 1st grade buddies' ABC Countdown reading!
Tuesday - Band, Coffee Talks
Wednesday- Coffee Talks
Thursday - Puberty Class - BIG ASSIGNMENT due!  Coffee Talks
Friday - St. Paul Field Trip!  Be at school at 6:30 A.M.!  FUN-FILLED DAY, BABY!

Finally... I'll know you checked the blog if you... Share this poem with your mom...or do something special for your mom, grandma, aunt's, etc. today.  I know how much I care about my 5B Babies...and I only get you for a year!  I know your mom's grandma's, aunts, etc. would do anything for you!  
Share with me in the morning what special thing YOU did to help celebrate your mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...