Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Another Amazing Day!!

Yes, yes, yes... What a super day AGAIN!!

This will be a short post tonight because your brains need a BREAK from me:)  You worked hard enough for one day!

I have your blog proof on the link below.  I read the ending of the chapter, "Tank Goes to School" to let you know what happens to Tank! We know how life turned out for Smokey the Cat, right?  AHH!!


Ok.. I have tried for almost an hour to get the recording on the blog of me reading the rest of the chapter!!  Grrrr!!!  Technology is SOOOO AWESOME when it WORKS, right?!

So, for blog proof..  Tell me WHICH of these 3 options YOU THINK happens to Tank....
(ONE of them IS TRUE!)

1)  Tank goes to Froggy Heaven :( after getting hit by the pickup truck going by
2)  Tank hitches a ride with the pickup truck going by
3)  Amanda Jane sees Joey and Rusty with Tank and chases after Tank so Joey loses him

???  Which will you choose???  We'll read RIGHT AFTER the Pledge:)

Nighty Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...